It's been forever since my last post, which is just daft. There's so much to write about and so much stupid sh*t that stylists do to poke fun of! I promise to get back into posting gear next week, once I've got some personal and professional non-blogworthy stuff sorted.
In the meantime, I'll leave you with this little taste of what I've been up to in the glamorous run-up to Paris fashion week. Last night I attended a fabulous star-studded party at The Mandarin Oriental, whose guests included few people that anyone outside of France would know but plenty of heavy-weight A-List people (the French call their celebrities people, bless) like Omar Sy.
5 points if you can spot the Canadian in the corner; 10 if you can come up with a très drôle line to match.
Style File Followers Take Note:
1. Of which to poke fun. I hear you, pedants.
2. You'd think that People magazine would do well in this market, wouldn't you.
3. Despite the Italian name, Grazia does. That's where this photo is featured (and to whom I should give credit). Check out all of their party coverage here.
4. Have you seen that brilliant French film about a rich quadriplegic who gets a kid from da 'hood to take care of him? The Untouchables? THAT'S Omar Sy! Who, come to think of it, is known outside of France after all.
5. Do people say da 'hood anymore or have I just dated myself as a child of the 80s in a bid not to say big black guy?
6. I've missed you too.